Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA R&S)
Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) is a professional qualification accredited by Cisco for network professionals. This CCNA Course in Qatar from trainstem teaches you to network, operate and troubleshoot complex networks and systems.
Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) Routing and switching training in Qatar from trainstem is for entry-level network engineers that helps maximize your investment in foundational networking knowledge and increase the value of your employer’s network. CCNA Routing and Switching is for Network Specialists, Network Administrators, and Network Support Engineers with 1-3 years of experience. The CCNA Routing and Switching validates the ability to install, configure, operate, and troubleshoot medium-size routed and switched networks.
- Module 1: Network Fundamentals
- Module 2: Network Access
- Module 3: IP Connectivity
- Module 4: IP Services
- Module 5: Security Fundamentals
- Module 6: Automation and Programmability
- IT Technicians
- Network Engineers
- Anybody who wants to gain knowledge of Cisco products and services
- Aspiring IT Professionals
- Anybody who is looking to clear their CCNA Certification Exam
- There are no prerequisites required to sit for the CCNA exam. However, it would be beneficial if participants have a minimum 1-2 years of work experience in implementing Cisco services and solutions.
- It is also recommended but not mandatory that participants have basic IP addressing skills and knowledge of networking fundamentals
|1||Mobile Application Testing - PDF File|
|2||Mobile Business Intelligence - PDF file|
|3||Algorithm Analysis - Image File|
|4||Presentation - Document File|
|5||Design Pattern - Document File|