CRISC- Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control
The ISACA Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control (CRISC) qualification is awarded to individuals who identify and manage risks through the development, implementation and maintenance of information systems (IS) controls. Launched in 2010, CRISC is internationally recognized and held by over 17,000 IT professionals worldwide.
The CRISC Exam Preparation training in Qatar from trainstem provides a comprehensive revision program for the key job practice knowledge domains, and exam preparation exercises that help delegates pass the exam at the first attempt. Delivered in just three days, this course has been designed to maximize time effectiveness and reduce any unnecessary time away from the office. It has also been shown to be considerably more effective than self-study preparation, which requires more time and commitment.
CISM Exam Prep Course
- Domain 1—Risk Identification
- Domain 2—Risk Assessment
- Domain 3—Risk Response and Mitigation
- Domain 4—Risk and Control Monitoring and Reporting
This course is designed for IT professionals preparing to take the ISACA Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control (CRISC) examination via a Computer-Based Testing (CBT) session which is available during three testing windows per year Candidates who pass the exam and have at least three years of relevant work experience will be awarded the CRISC qualification.
- Demonstrate the Required Minimum Work Experience: A minimum of 3-years of cumulative work experience performing the tasks of a CRISC professional across at least two (2) of the four (4) CRISC domains is required for certification. Of these two (2) required domains, one (1) must be in either Domain 1 or 2.
- The work experience must be gained within the 10-year period preceding the application date for certification. Candidates have 5-years from the passing date to apply for certification. There are no substitutions or experience waivers.
- It is important to note that many individuals choose to take the CRISC exam prior to meeting the experience requirements. This practice is acceptable although the CRISC designation will not be awarded until all requirements are met.
Deprecated: file_exists(): Passing null to parameter #1 ($filename) of type string is deprecated in /home/weckwu3zszis/public_html/wp-includes/comment-template.php on line 1617