Certified in the Governance of Enterprise IT (CGEIT)
The Certified in the Governance of Enterprise IT (CGEIT) program in Qatar from Trainstem has been designed for professionals who are expanding their skills related to the application of enterprise IT governance principles as well as practices. To support the governance of information, enterprises out there need information system professionals with such knowledge and expertise who can uniquely work on the subject of IT governance holistically. Around the world, thousands of professionals are qualifying themselves for the industry standardized CGEIT certification to affirm themselves with the wide ranging experience necessary to support and advance the IT governance of an enterprise with optimum effectiveness and efficiency.
The program will prepare you to handle assurance advisory, and management responsibilities related to governance of IT. The certification will help the professionals to support advanced enterprise IT governance, also will increase their credibility, influence and recognition for their experience and knowledge in the governance of IT.
- 1. Framework for the Governance of Enterprise IT (Domain 1)
- 2. Strategic Management (Domain 2)
- 3. Benefits Realization (Domain 3)
- 4. Risk Optimization (Domain 4)
- 5. Resource Optimization (Domain 5)
- The training is intended for IT and business professionals, with significant IT governance experience who are undertaking the CGEIT exam.
- Five (5) or more years of experience managing, serving in an advisory or oversight role, and/or otherwise supporting the governance of the IT-related contribution to an enterprise is required to apply for certification.
- This experience is defined specifically by the domains and task statements described in the CGEIT Job Practice.
|1||Mobile Application Testing - PDF File|
|2||Mobile Business Intelligence - PDF file|
|3||Algorithm Analysis - Image File|
|4||Presentation - Document File|
|5||Design Pattern - Document File|