CCISO- Certified Chief Information Security Officer
The CCISO Certification training Course in Qatar from Trainstem is an industry-leading program that recognizes the real-world experience necessary to succeed at the highest executive levels of information security.
Bringing together all the components required for a C-Level positions, the CCISO program combines audit management, governance, IS controls, human capital management, strategic program development, and the financial expertise vital to leading a highly successful IS program. Material in the CCISO Program assumes a high-level understanding of technical topics and doesn’t spend much time on strictly technical information, but rather on the application of technical knowledge to an information security executive’s day-to-day work.
The CCISO aims to bridge the gap between the executive management knowledge that CISOs need and the technical knowledge that many aspiring CISOs have. This can be a crucial gap as a practitioner endeavor to move from mid-management to upper, executive management roles. Much of this is traditionally learned as on the job training, but the CCISO Training Program can be the key to a successful transition to the highest ranks of information security management.
CISM Exam Prep Course
- Domain 1: Governance, Risk, Compliance
- Domain 2: Information Security Controls and Audit Management
- Domain 3: Security Program Management & Operations
- Domain 4: Information Security Core Competencies
- Domain 5: Strategic Planning, Finance, Procurement, and Third-Party Management.
Network Engineers with specialization in security can take advantage of this certification.
- This option is open to anyone interested in taking CCISO training. Official CCISO Training is required for applicants who do not meet the requirement for self-study (above). Once training has been completed, applicants who would like to sit for the CCISO Exam will be required to fill out and return the Exam Eligibility Application proving that in addition to the training, they also have 5 years of IS management experience in 3 of the 5 CCISO Domains. Once that application has been approved, instructions for purchasing a Pearson VUE voucher will be issued. Applicants who do not meet these requirements have the option of sitting for the EC-Council Information Security Manager (E|ISM) exam as part of the Associate CCISO Program.