Revit Architecture, the software product produced by Autodesk, highlights a comprehensive skill set that enables various professions to work together, such as architects, designers, construction professionals, and builders. Revit Architecture is used to create 2D and 3D plans, construction documents, and rendered images. It is mainly used in the Building Information Modelling (BIM) Industry, where various professionals can enter the real-world characteristics of objects and stimulate how they interact with one another.
With our Revit Architecture Training in Qatar, we will prepare you to grow into a professional that can take advantage of Revit technology. With diversified industry-based projects, you can work with architectural site elements, modelling, and estimation tools. Learn Revit Architecture with our industry experts, where you sprout with successful outcomes with MEP engineering, architectural design, construction, and structural engineering.
- Analyze building component energy and corporal material for performance testing
- Associating sharing of work through a central file using a local server
- Create a graphical procedure for design, including simple model and design documents of railing, stairs, parametric works, etc.
- Exposure for construction growth; design ideas in photorealistic positions and reduction of plan cost with cloud-based rendering
- Trainstem’s Revit Architecture Training in Qatar targets architecture students, all engineering fields, construction management, and consultants.
- Basic knowledge of operating systems, architectural design, drafting and other engineering experience is recommended.
|1||Mobile Application Testing - PDF File|
|2||Mobile Business Intelligence - PDF file|
|3||Algorithm Analysis - Image File|
|4||Presentation - Document File|
|5||Design Pattern - Document File|