R Programming and Statistics Training
R is a popular programming language for data analytics, statistical analysis and data visualisation. This R course in Qatar will show you how to use R to model statistical relationships using graphs, calculations, tests, and other analysis tools. Learn how to enter and modify data; create charts, scatter plots, and histograms; examine outliers; calculate correlations; and compute regressions, bivariate associations, and statistics for three or more variables.
- Topic 1. Getting Started in R
- Topic 2. Data Types
- Topic 3. R Packages & Datasets
- Topic 4. Data Visualization
- Topic 5. R Programming
- Topic 6. Statistics Analysis with R
- Data Scientists
- Data Analysts
- This course is for beginner. Basic statistics and programming knowledge will be helpful.