CompTIA A+ Training
CompTIA A+ is an entry-level certification that aids those who are new to the IT industry and wish to obtain a job role in the tech discipline. By the end of this CompTIA A+ course in Qatar from trainstem, it is expected that candidates will have a full understanding of the technologies found in today’s IT environments, including mobile devices, traditional devices, and operating systems. The CompTIA A+ certification is a course that can be attended by beginners, as it provides a thorough introduction to the skills required to enter the IT industry. CompTIA A+ training acts as a steppingstone towards more advanced qualifications, such as CompTIA Network+, Server+, and Security+.
- Module 1: Installing and Configuring PC Components
- Module 2: Managing Shared Resources, Printers, Laptops, Mobile Devices, and their Troubleshooting
- Module 3: Operating Systems Support
- Module 4: Network Infrastructure Concepts
- Module 5: Configuring and Troubleshooting Networks
- Module 6: Configuring and Troubleshooting the OS
- Module 7: Storage Devices Maintenance and Troubleshooting
- Module 8: Installing, Configuring, and Troubleshooting Internal System Components
- Module 9: Implementing Operational Procedures
- Module 10: Implementing Client Virtualization and Cloud Computing
- Module 11: Security Concepts
- Module 12: Securing Workstations and Data
- This course is intended for individuals who are new to the IT industry. However, current IT professionals can also enroll on this course to validate their existing skillset and boost their career prospects.
- No prior certifications are required; however, delegates will thrive if they possess experience or basic knowledge of IT devices and networking.
|1||Mobile Application Testing - PDF File|
|2||Mobile Business Intelligence - PDF file|
|3||Algorithm Analysis - Image File|
|4||Presentation - Document File|
|5||Design Pattern - Document File|