Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH v12)
Ethical Hacking Certification (CEH v11) Training Course in Qatar from Trainstem is one of the globally-recognized cybersecurity courses for professionals globally. This CEH Certification course is ideal for professionals who manage IT security aspect across infrastructure that overarches physical, cloud, and hybrid environments. This Certified Ethical Hacker course is also ideal for professionals who are looking to make an entry into the cybersecurity domain and who are looking to clear their CEH V11 examination.
The Certified Ethical Hacker course certification from EC-Council is one of the most sought-after certification courses in the IT Security/Cybersecurity domain. With data breaches and hacks on the rise globally, enterprises are creating robust strategies to develop professionals proficient in the cybersecurity domain through ethical hacking programs.
In its latest version, the CEH V11 will help professionals to learn about the latest hacking tools, techniques, and practices used by hackers and cybersecurity professionals to hack enterprise systems. Participants taking part in this CEH training will get a copy of the course material and will receive a course completion certificate from Trainstem.
- Module 1 Introduction to Ethical Hacking
- Module 2 Foot-printing and Reconnaissance
- Module 3 Scanning Network
- Module 4 Enumeration
- Module 5 Vulnerability Analysis
- Module 6 System Hacking
- Module 7 Malware Threats
- Module 8 Sniffing
- Module 9 Social Engineering
- Module 10 Denial of service
- Module 11 Session Hijacking
- Module 12 Evading IDS Firewalls and Honeypots
- Module 13 Hacking Web Servers
- Module 14 Hacking Web Applications
- Module 15 SQL Injection
- Module 16 Hacking Wireless Networks
- Module 17 Hacking Mobile Platforms
- Module 18 IoT and OT Hacking
- Module 19 Cloud Computing
- Module 20 Cryptography
- Ethical hackers
- System Administrators
- Network Administrators
- Web managers
- Security Professionals
- Basic understanding of network essentials, core concepts including server and network components.