AWS Certified Security – Specialty (Security Engineering on AWS)
The Security Engineering AWS Certification will give a detailed overview of using AWS security services training to stay secure in the AWS Cloud. During this AWS training in Qatar from trainstem you will learn about AWS recommended security practices, security features of AWS key services including compute, storage, networking, and database services. You will also learn how to leverage AWS services and tools for automation, continuous monitoring and logging, and responding to security incidents.
- Assimilate and leverage the AWS shared security responsibility model
- Architect and build AWS application infrastructures that are protected against the most common security threats.
- Protect data at rest and in transit with encryption
- Apply security checks and analyses in an automated and reproducible manner
- Configure authentication for resources and applications in the AWS Cloud
- Gain insight into events by capturing, monitoring, processing, and analyzing logs
- Identify and mitigate incoming threats against applications and data
- Perform security assessments to ensure that common vulnerabilities are patched and security best practices are applied.
- Security engineers
- Security architects
- Information security
- AWS Cloud Practitioner
- AWS Security Fundamentals
- Working knowledge of IT security practices and infrastructure concepts
- Familiarity with cloud computing concepts
|1||Mobile Application Testing - PDF File|
|2||Mobile Business Intelligence - PDF file|
|3||Algorithm Analysis - Image File|
|4||Presentation - Document File|
|5||Design Pattern - Document File|