Analyzing Data with Microsoft Power BI certification training course is one of the popular certification courses from Microsoft for today’s professionals who want to gain a proper understanding of knowledge and skills to analyze business data with Power BI to create custom visualization in dashboards and reports. Take part in this PowerBI Course in Qatar from Trainstem that is ideal for Business Intelligence professionals who wants to maximize the value of their data assets by using Microsoft Power BI. If you are looking to get certified in Analyzing Data with Microsoft Power BI course, then look no further.
In an evolving business landscape, for businesses to stay relevant and competitive, it is critical to embrace cloud solutions to ensure business continuity at all costs. With data becoming the new oil required to run the next-gen digital economy, it is imperative for businesses to utilize untapped data assets spread across physical, cloud, and hybrid environments.
Analyzing Data with Power BI is one of the most sought-after Microsoft certification training programs for both individuals and enterprise team members. By taking up this Analyzing Data with Microsoft Power BI (DA-100) course, participants will receive a copy of the course material and course completion certificate from Trainstem Qatar.
- Module 1 – Get Started with Microsoft Data Analytics.
- Module 2 – Prepare Data in Power BI.
- Module 3 – Clean, Transform, and Load Data in Power BI.
- Module 4 – Designing a Data Model in Power BI.
- Module 5 – Create Measures using DAX in Power BI.
- Module 6 – Optimize Model Performance.
- Module 7 – Create Reports.
- Module 8 – Create Dashboards.
- Module 9 – Create Paginated Reports in Power BI.
- Module 10 – Perform Advanced Analytics.
- Module 11 – Create and Manage Workspaces.
- Module 12 – Manage Datasets in Power BI.
- Module 13 – Row-level Security.
- Data Analyst
- Anyone who is interested in working on with Data
- Prior experience in working with data in the cloud
- Understanding of core data concepts
- Knowledge of data analysis and visualization concepts.