The threats of the digital age are rapidly evolving as more businesses become reliant on technology to manage day-to-day activities. Hiring professionals with cybersecurity certifications and credentials are integral to protecting information movement and storage. In turn, this protects the integrity of the business and allows businesses to maintain a competitive edge.
CompTIA is a leader in the global information technology ecosystem. Their CompTIA security+ certification is an ideal course for professionals looking to build the skills needed to fortify an organization’s activities across business size, industry, or location.
We offer the recognised variety of CompTIA certifications, filled with advanced knowledge, and designed by our highly experienced CompTIA experts to suit the needs and demands of the IT Professionals. By attending CompTIA courses in Qatar from trainstem, you will become familiar with methods and processes associated with enhancing business progress in IT environments. Attend our CompTIA courses in Qatar, and become exam-ready, improving your technical skills and transforming yourself into a competent CompTIA Certified IT Professional.
- Domain 1: Attacks, Threats, and Vulnerabilities
- Domain 2: Architecture and Design
- Domain 3: Implementation
- Domain 4: Operations and Incident Response
- Domain 5: Governance, Risk, and Compliance
Job roles that can take up CompTIA Security+ online training include, but are not limited to:
- IT Administrators
- Security Engineers
- Network Administrators
- Ethical Hackers
- IT Professionals
- Security Consultants
- Penetration Testers
- Cybersecurity Enthusiasts
- Professionals who are looking to understand CompTIA Security+ concepts and best practices
- Individuals looking to sit for the SY0-601 certification exam
- It is recommended professionals have a minimum of 24 months or two years of experience in networking support and IT administration.
- Candidates must also know how to use basic network terminology and functions along with an understanding of TCP/IP addressing, core protocols, and troubleshooting tools.