Primavera is an easy to use, high-performance project management software that facilitates large scale, complex projects. This project management system can deal with a limitless number of resources, unlimited number of target plans, and up to 10,000 activities.
REASONS TO CHOOSE
- Align projects in the right direction
- Adequately plan and balance resource capacity, and appropriately allocate resources
- Plan and control multifaceted projects
- Delivering projects on schedule and within budget
- Enhance efficiency, deliver projects faster to a superior quality
- The course covers the following topics:
- Understanding P6 Data
- Enterprise Project Structure
- Creating a Project
- Creating a Work Breakdown Structure
- Adding Activities
- Creating Relationships
- Assigning Constraints
- Using Reflection Projects
- The course is intended for anybody who needs to use basic features of Primavera for project management. This could be project managers, business analysts, or any other type of end user.
- There are no required prerequisites, but it is suggested that you have basic knowledge of project management principles.
|1||Mobile Application Testing - PDF File|
|2||Mobile Business Intelligence - PDF file|
|3||Algorithm Analysis - Image File|
|4||Presentation - Document File|
|5||Design Pattern - Document File|