Microsoft – Azure Administrator Associate (AZ-104)
Microsoft Azure Administrator Certification is one of the widely-acknowledged credentials from Microsoft for professionals worldwide.On this Azure Administrator course in Qatar from trainstem, you’ll get the skills you need as an Azure Administrator to implement, monitor and maintain Azure solutions, from storage to security and networking. You’ll gain expert understanding of service capabilities within Microsoft Azure cloud. Your expert Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT) will immerse you in the curriculum with our unique Lecture | Lab | Review technique, helping you to build and retain information faster.
- Module 1: Identity
- Module 2: Governance and Compliance
- Module 3: Azure Administration
- Module 4: Virtual Networking
- Module 5: Intersite Connectivity
- Module 6: Network Traffic Management
- Module 7: Azure Storage
- Module 8: Azure Virtual Machines
- Module 9: PaaS Compute Options
- Module 10: Data Protection
- Module 11: Monitoring
- Azure Administrators
- System Administrators
- Network Administrators
- Cloud Architects
- Database Administrators
- Security Engineers
- IT Professionals who wants to understand what Microsoft Azure Administrator job role is all about
- Successful Azure Administrators start this role with experience in virtualization, networking, identity, and storage.
- Understanding of on-premises virtualization technologies, including: VMs, virtual networking and virtual hard disks.
- Understanding of network configurations, including TCP/IP, Domain Name System (DNS), virtual private networks (VPNs), firewalls, and encryption technologies.
- Understanding of Active Directory concepts, including users, groups, and role-based access control.
- Understanding of resilience and disaster recovery, including backup and restore operations.