- Module 1: Creating Web Pages using Hypertext Markup Language (HTML)
- Module 2: Creating Sophisticated Document Structures using HTML
- Module 3: Designing Web Pages Elements using Cascading Style Sheets (CSS)
- Module 5: Adding External Libraries to Enhance HTML Applications
- The target audience for this training course is individuals who are interested in learning about the core skills necessary for web development. This course is intended for individuals of all levels.
- Some basic experience with software development is helpful but not necessary.