CISA- Certified Information Systems Auditor
Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)® training course in Qatar from trainstem is one of the world’s most popular information security/information technology auditing certifications for professionals worldwide. CISA certification course is developed by ISACA and ideal for anybody looking to forge their career in the IT Security/Cybersecurity domain. This Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) certification course validates your auditing, control, and security skills among the best in the industry.
Trainstem’s CISA certification training or the Certified Information Systems Auditor course is taught by experienced industry professionals who are well versed with the ISACA guidelines and frameworks as well as having real-work advantage. This course sets you on your way to thrive in the IT & Cyber Security industry with proven skills and knowledge of global standards in the field.
- Information systems auditing process – (21%)
- Governance and management of it – (17%)
- Information systems acquisition, development and implementation – (12%)
- Information systems operations and business resilience – (23%)
- Protection of information assets – (27%)
Job roles that can take up CISA course training include, but are not limited to:
- IT Managers
- Network Architects
- Security Consultants
- Auditing Professionals
- Security Architects
- Security Auditors
- Security Managers
- Security Analysts
- Security Systems Engineers
- Anybody who wants to gain knowledge of globally-recognized CISA information systems auditing process
- Anybody who is looking create a career in information systems auditing
- Anybody who is looking to clear their CISA Certification Exam
- Candidates who wish to take up the Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) certification exam should have a minimum 5 years of work experience in information systems auditing, IT security, and control.
- There can be experience waiver of up to 3 years from the required 5-year experience by:
- 1 Year information systems experience or 1 year non-IS auditing experience can be used for 1 year actual experience required for CISA (out of 5 years)
- 2 year or 4 year Degree can be used as a substitute for 1 or 2 years of experience, respectively.
- A Master’s degree in IS or IT from a reputed university can be used as a substitute for 1 year of experience required for CISA