Google Professional Cloud Security Engineer
A Cloud Security Engineer enables organizations to design and implement secure workloads and infrastructure on Google Cloud. Through an understanding of security best practices and industry security requirements, this individual designs, develops, and manages a secure infrastructure by leveraging Google security technologies.
The Cloud Security Engineer should be proficient in all aspects of cloud Security including identity and access management, defining organizational structure and policies, using Google technologies to provide data protection, configuring network security defences, collecting and analysing Google Cloud logs, managing incident responses, and demonstrating an understanding of the application of dynamic regulatory considerations.
Section 1. Configuring access within a cloud solution environment
- 1.1 Configuring Cloud Identity.
- 1.2 Managing service accounts.
- 1.3 Managing authentication.
- 1.4 Managing and implementing authorization controls.
- 1.5 Defining resource hierarchy.
Section 2. Configuring network security
- 2.1 Designing network security.
- 2.2 Configuring network segmentation.
- 2.3 Establishing private connectivity.
Section 3. Ensuring data protection
- 3.1 Protecting sensitive data.
- 3.2 Managing encryption at rest.
Section 4. Managing operations in a cloud solution environment
- 4.1 Building and deploying secure infrastructure and applications.
- 4.2 Configuring logging, monitoring, and detection.
Section 5. Ensuring compliance
- Cloud information security analysts.
- Cloud information security architects.
- Cloud information security engineers.
- Cybersecurity or Information Security specialists.
- Cloud infrastructure architects.
- Enthusiasm & dedication to learn GCP – next Cloud
|1||Mobile Application Testing - PDF File|
|2||Mobile Business Intelligence - PDF file|
|3||Algorithm Analysis - Image File|
|4||Presentation - Document File|
|5||Design Pattern - Document File|