ITIL® Strategist – Direct, Plan, and Improve (DPI)
The ITIL® Specialist – High Velocity IT (HIT) course is one of five courses required to achieve ITIL 4’s Managing Professional (MP) designation.
The ITIL® Strategist – Direct, Plan, and Improve (DPI) course is “shared” course between two designation streams – the ITIL Managing Professional (MP) and the ITIL Strategic Leader (SL).
This ITIL DPI course in Qatar from Trainstem provides IT practitioners with the practical skills necessary to create a ‘learning and improving’ IT organization with a strong and effective strategic direction.
The DPI course focuses primarily on these two key ITIL 4 practices:
- Continual Improvement
- Organizational Change Management
Another major component of the course includes learning about the impact of Agile and Lean ways of working and how these methodologies can be leveraged to your organization’s advantage. The course provides practical and strategic elements for planning and delivering continual improvements with necessary agility.
- Understand the key concepts of Direct, Plan, and Improve
- Understand the scope of what is to be directed/planned and how to use key principles and methods of planning:
- Learn how to cascade goals and requirements
- Learn how to define effective policies, controls, and guidelines
- Learn how to place decision-making authority at the correct level
- Understand the role of governance, risk, and compliance (GRC) and how to integrate with the service value system (SVS)
- Discover how to use the key principles and methods of continual improvement for all types of improvements:
- Learn how to use the ITIL continual improvement model to improve the service value system
- Learn how to identify assessment objectives, outputs requirements, and criteria as well as how to select an appropriate assessment for a particular situation
- Learn how to define and prioritize desired outcomes
- Learn how to build, justify, and sell a business case
- Learn how to conduct improvement reviews and how to embed continual improvement at all levels of the SVS
- Discover how to use the key principles of organizational change management to:
- Identify and manage different stakeholder types
- Learn how to establish effective channels for feedback and communication
- Learn how to develop effective interfaces across the value chain
- Understand how to use the key principles and methods of measurement and reporting in directing, planning, and improvement
- Learn how to direct, plan, and improve value streams and practices:
- Understand the differences between value streams and practices while learning how to select and use the appropriate techniques to direct, plan, and improve them
This course is aimed at IT leaders and managers of all levels of the organization who are seeking to obtain the ITIL Managing Professional (MP) designation or the ITIL Strategic Leader (SL) designation, and/or who are involved in shaping IT direction and strategy.
- For this course you are required to have successfully attained your ITIL 4 Foundation certificate. You will need to provide us with a copy of your certificate upon registration in order to be admitted into this course.
|1||Mobile Application Testing - PDF File|
|2||Mobile Business Intelligence - PDF file|
|3||Algorithm Analysis - Image File|
|4||Presentation - Document File|
|5||Design Pattern - Document File|